Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Temporality Scores a Copper

After four months, my book has finally achieved Copper status on RPGNow; meaning at least 50 people have bought it. Not exactly a hot seller, but I think with all of the press releases for the print edition, it's actually helped the pdf. Don't ask me why, but Temporality now leads not only the current Dark Quest Sales but is also #1 in the d20 sci-fi section.

In a related bit of news, the moderator of a Dr. Who d20 yahoo group just dicovered Temporality and told his group about it. He invited me this morning to join the group and field questions about it. Believe or not, despite my time travel affinity, I never got into the whole Dr Who thing. Hopefully, that won't come up when I discuss the book withi interested persons in the group. One person already said they were going to pick up the pdf tonight and have a read. That's how I'll conquer the world, one sale at a time. :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dr. Who questions? No problem ... just forward them to me. I'll be your "behind the scenes" advisor. :)

I'm a big fan of British science fiction television, particular if it involves low budget wobbly sets and crappy looking rubber-suited monsters.

Bret said...

Thanks, guys. No questions yet from the group but Temporality isn't something to be absorbed in one reading. :)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...