Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lifescapes

Celtic music has become one of my favorite genres and I'm always looking for a new collection of tunes that I haven't heard yet. Whether it's original Irish material or just Celtic "inspired" it's usually a good listen.


When shopping at Target some time last year I came across a cd stand with music piping from its small speakers. The quality of these discs is usually suspect but after sampling a couple of them decided to try one.



To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement! Celtic Dreams was good enough to make me buy ~5 cds from the Lifescapes label since that time. There's a good selection at Target of different Celtic, world, classical, and stress relief titles as well as mp3-only releases at the lifescapesmusic.com website. And the average price for these? Less than $10! They're not all great, of course, but they're cheap enough to not regret buying them.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...