Monday, May 18, 2009

Still Going to the Pharms & New Podcast

As of this morning, no new news concerning the pharmacy stops I have for my job (as mentioned a couple blog posts ago--anyone noticing that I'm posting more?). However, the vehicle which I heard the new guy is driving was at the warehouse so I'm guessing Charlie has him out for orientation on the Allentown route. Perhaps as early as tomorrow I'll be sleeping in later. One can only hope!

The podcast I mention above is not necessarily new but it is new to me. For the last 4 years, a musician by the name of Marc Gunn has been producing the 'Irish and Celtic Music Podcast' on iTunes. If you're at all into this kind of music (the podcast features independent artists both instrumental and vocal) you have to check out this awesome podcast. I've been downloading shows and burning them onto cd for my drives. Great stuff!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...