Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New monitor

Received my DELL monitor today and I couldn't be happier. Now I can really get back to work here. Researching online is a bitch when your screen is dark and text streaky. The next obstacle, once the researching is complete, is to come up with a great outline for my oft-mentioned HMP's Medieval Player's Manual adventure. I've got a general idea but every adventure needs a good foe. Not necessarily a villain, but a foe--someone or something dedicated to a viewpoint opposing that of the characters. It's an easy thing and yet not when working within the confines of actual history. I'm leaning toward creating my own clandestine organization whose roots go back to Roman times and whose members are alive and well in early 12th century England.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...