Saturday, October 29, 2005

The 11th Hour

After one week, my 11th Hour pdf has reached #7 on Ronin Arts "hot sellers" list. Does this mean people are really starved for adventures or is it the adventure's unique concept that is drawing folks? Now, I don't really know if being on the hot sellers list means anything, but it makes me happy. Thanks to those of you who've bought it and to those who haven't...what are you waiting for? ;) I appreciate any feedback on my stuff, so those in the former group of folks can feel free to email me their thoughts (find my email addy by clicking the "Writing Credits" link). And if your in the latter group, click on the "Most Recent Work" link to see what I'm chirping about.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...