Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Samhain!

Today (or rather last evening) began the Celtic new year. If you survived the rift that opened between this world and the Otherworld last night, I wish you a great new year.

Have you watched your copy of Revenge of the Sith yet? I bought mine today for $14.99 (widescreen naturally) and have been slowly going through the extras. It was great to see Yoda going to Degobah. Even though this deleted scene wasn't integral with Anakin's storyline, I felt it belonged in the theatrical release.

Finished up my outline for the next MPM adventure and sent it to Daniel. Now I've got to start on my part of another project for Dark Quest Games. I can't say I'm looking forward to it but maybe that'll change as it goes along.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...