Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mirror Image

Now on sale is the latest in my series: Behind the Spells: Mirror Image. On a related note, Magic Missile is now a "copper pick" on RPGNow. I'm not sure how many sales you need to reach this, but hitting it after only 2 weeks feels pretty satisfying. :)

I'm taking Thanksgiving Day off to snuggle up with the new R.A. Salvatore book. I loved the Artemis/Jarlaxle pairing from Servant of the Shard and am eager to see where this book takes them. Well, I know it takes them up to the Bloodstone Lands but you know what I mean. This is Salvatore's old stomping grounds, as he wrote the 2e D&D supplement by the same name--good stuff!

Guess I'd better start Invasion: Freeport sometime this weekend as well. My other adventure, Vengeance in Freeport, seems to be holding its own so I'm eager to see how an adventure not related to the current stuff does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 sales.

Sadly, my Athenaeum Arcane: Cursed Items never broke 25 I think.

Bret said...

50? Interesting since MM has been above that number for probably a week. Perhaps the system just takes a while to put those little designators on. As for your pdf, well, you'll just have to do better with the next one!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the BtS PDFs. It's great to see them take off so spectacularly.

I can't wait to be able to use 'em in one of our games.

Enjoy the Salvatore book and let me know how it is. I'd like to read that and the other book in the series after I finish "American Gods" and Paul Kemp's "Midnight's Mask".

Anonymous said...

Yup, according to a post in the RPG Now forum:
Copper 50
Silver 100
Electrum 250
Gold 500
Platinum 1000

Just so you know for when you get your first Platinum pick ;)

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...