Saturday, November 12, 2005

Busy Weekend

This weekend I'll be singing as part of the Hamburg Community Concert Choir. This is a local gathering of approximately 100 people who practice from the end of August to the beginning of November, with the concert the second weekend of Nov. For a "throw together" group it's really not bad. We have folks ranging from high schoolers to a 90-year-old. This is our 11th season and I've been around for all 11 years. Concerts used to be an ecletic mix of classical, religious, and cultural (Americana or Broadway). But for the last number of years we've had a theme--Christmas, all Broadway, Jazz, and this year is the 50s and 60s. Concerts are tonight and tomorrow afternoon with likely a sold out 500+ seats for each inside my local church.

While the concerts are a nice change of pace, they leave me little time for continuous writing. I'm working steadily on BtS: Fireball (which should release this coming week if we're lucky) and less than steadily on a Clothing project for Dark Quest. I'm pleased to see BtS: Magic Missile getting higher on the lists for both Ronin Arts and this month's top d20 on RPGNow. I wish someone would review the first before the second comes out so I have some kind of feedback as to the structure and content of these short pdfs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A clothing project for Dark Quest?

Bret said...

Yeah, I can't say much about it since they haven't advertised it. However, I think I might back out of it. It just isn't doing anything for me.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...