Thursday, November 24, 2005

Life Is Good

With BtS: Mirror Image already fast climbing the vendor hot sellers list, I think I might have a hit pdf series on my hands. Heck, I had Chris from TwinRose software (who apparently handles webwork for the ENWorld Game Store) email me to say that a customer was literally waiting for mirror image to be posted to the store so he could check out. How cool is that?! This coupled with two developing Green Ronin pdf adventures, being on the home stretch for Temporality's completion, and the imminent release of my MPM adventure though Highmoon Media all make for things to be thankful for in the publishing world. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe, eat lots, and rest comfortably.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...