Monday, November 28, 2005

Slow Going

Jeremy Reaban, a frequent reviewer of things d20, has posted a review of BtS: Magic Missile on his review blog. It should be hitting rpg.net sometime in the near future, but here's an advance preview: http://jeremysreviews.blogspot.com/

Didn't get much accomplished this weekend. Invasion: Freeport didn't go anywhere and I only made some preliminary notes for Behind the Spells: Animate Dead. Should be finishing the latter this evening. I guess I had too much turkey and just lounged around for the weekend. :) Now, back to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for BTS: Animate Dead.

Geez! What's the hold-up.

:>

Bret said...

It's in Phil's hands. Patience, my young padawan. I think next week's spell might be dancing lights or fly or maybe even wall of force.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...