Tuesday, November 22, 2005
I'm Number One!
Or at least I was. For a time, BtS: Magic Missile had nabbed the #1 spot on the month's top d20 releases at RPGNow. I handed in BtS: Mirror Image and it should be out sometime today. These are really fun little pdfs to crank out. It's amazing what's possible just using the rules as presented in the PHB. I may or may not take next week off of the series for turkey day (yeah, I know it's this week). We'll see how my schedule works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back At It
Let's jump back in, shall we? Still driving legal drugs around as my main job but also still plugging away with writing work under Tri...
-
I was just looking for the current rank of Temporality on RPGNow's charts by company and product type and it doesn't even come up i...
-
Being in the middle of two trilogies is probably not the best idea. I just finished Farthest Reach in Richard Baker's "The Last M...
-
I'm currently working on the alchemy book which Dark Quest Games has on their upcoming products list (which hopefully means I can mentio...
2 comments:
A subscription to Behind the Spells would be great.
That's not a bad idea, Mark. Might have to suggest that to Phil.
Post a Comment