Friday, November 18, 2005

Special Ebay Auctions

I'm in the process of placing a few autographed items from my collection onto Ebay. The first are a set of Elmore Masterworks miniatures--sets 1 & 2 are the "limited edition gold" versions which come with 6 normal minis plus a gold one. They each come signed and numbered (only 99 made) with a certificate of authenticity. The second group (sold separately) are Foul Locales related. These are a trilogy of books which I contributed to for the now-defunct Mystic Eye Games. Besides signing each book, I'm throwing in my original handwritten notes for the locales I contributed. Will anyone care? I don't know. Personally, I love behind the scene author notes, but maybe that's just me. To the highest bidder of this trilogy, I'm also sending along my notes for the 4th Foul Locales book--Slum Lords--that never saw the light of day.

The final book is a signed copy of Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed which I got at GenCon '03. In the same vein as above, Mystic Eye Games had a good relationship with Monte and, besides the adventure they put out for AU, the company also planned for a Foul Locales book. You guessed it, I made notes for that book as well and am selling them along with the book. Interested? Link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvantas1

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...