Thursday, December 22, 2005

Chilled Monkey Brains

No, this isn't a review of Temple of Doom (although I can give you one if you'd like). It is, in fact, a link to the new blog on the street: http://badmojo74.blogspot.com/

These are the thoughts of my best friend Brad who I've known since....well, I'd have to say birth. :) Twice as witty as I and with dynamite character-making prowess, Brad's first entry indicates he'll be offering characters once a week for reader's use. Stop by and see if that tree yields any fruit.

And here's my BtS update: not done yet. However, I've started and am about halfway through. Wish is really tough to get a handle on but I think I've found a story which answers many questions. Find out soon.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...