Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Activities

This is the lovely time of year I can be heard uttering phrases such as: "Oh great, we're celebrating the calendar again" or "Another year closer to death." I find the New Year's celebration to be absolutely stupid. Like people need yet another day/reason to take off work and drink themselves into a stupor. I mean, if we're going to shut down the everything for a day, can't we do it sometime in August when there aren't other holidays around it?

Normally I stay home on this evening but tonight we're having an all-night Spycraft session. I guess spending the "holiday" gaming would be a good tradition to get into. :)

However you spend the next 24 hours, enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...