Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good Weekend

It was pretty busy at first, but my weekend turned out to be a good one. We had the drug store's annual Christmas dinner and gift exchange. Turned out my sister had my name for our "secret santa" gift exchange and she nabbed me a sweet Matt Stawicki artwork shirt.

Today was the first of a campaign crossover event. The low-level planar campaign PCs dealt with an aftereffect of the meteor strike from the epic FR finale (which I've mentioned previously). Next week, the high-level PCs from the finale are back to pick up the pieces and stop yet another threat to the Realms since their actions caused it. Tears in the planar envelope of Faerun itself are forming and next week the phenomena must be stopped at their source!

And what would a blog entry be without a Behind the Spells review? ;) This one for dancing lights: http://www.enworld.org/reviews.php?do=review&reviewid=2780041

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent game! You know it's good when two party members are killed and many defenseless halflings are inexplicably slaughtered!

Bret said...

Yeah, guess I should have hit those highlights. :) See you next week!

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...