Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Now Look What I've Done
Hot on the heels of Brad's blog is another person from my roleplaying group: my brother Scot. Studying Information Systems at Drexel University, Scot has been an integral member of the group ever since I let him play D&D. His dedication to roleplaying tells me know that I'll never be able to retire from this game as long as he's around to play. :) Here's his new home on the web: http://zoomquick.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back At It
Let's jump back in, shall we? Still driving legal drugs around as my main job but also still plugging away with writing work under Tri...
-
I was just looking for the current rank of Temporality on RPGNow's charts by company and product type and it doesn't even come up i...
-
Being in the middle of two trilogies is probably not the best idea. I just finished Farthest Reach in Richard Baker's "The Last M...
-
I'm currently working on the alchemy book which Dark Quest Games has on their upcoming products list (which hopefully means I can mentio...
No comments:
Post a Comment