Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Today is the day so everyone have a safe and happy holiday. For presents, I snagged $750 (between family and work bonus), a gift card for my favorite gas/snack place, and the coveted Atari Flashback 2. Not a lot of items but definitely all good. So what did everyone else get?

Today will be Christmas dinner of prime rib and shrimp, tomorrow a shortened 3-hour work day and then my normal day off. Ah, life is good. In the meantime I'll have to decide which spell to do next for the series and tinker a bit with Invasion: Freeport.

2 comments:

Rabid Gerbil said...

I got a laptop among other wonderful gifts. I have to say that this was a really good Christmas for my family and I.

That, and they officially started construction on the house on Monday. Now that is a pretty great present I think. :)

Bret said...

Nice haul you guys! Congrats on the house, Warren. I saw that on your blog.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...