Thursday, December 15, 2005

Module Prep

After last weekend's successful crossover module, I'm looking forward to the high-level companion this weekend. Stuffed full with githyanki and red dragons, this is one holiday gift the PCs may not want to open. ;) It will likely turn into a big dungeon crawl (albeit in a fortress) but that should still be fun. I've got some time yet to plan everything so we'll see how it turns out.

In RPG news, just released is Highmoon Media's "No Other Gods" adventure for Green Ronin's Testament setting. With this adventure out, I'm hoping that my own GR/Mythic Vistas adventure "A Matter of Faith" is up next for release by Highmoon. As always, I'll keep you up to date.

2 comments:

Daniel M. Perez said...

It indeed is, Bret. ;-)
I'm starting layout this weekend.

Bret said...

Weee!

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...