Monday, December 12, 2005

Spontaneous Pregnancy

I keep forgetting to post this little factoid. Last week my sister told me that her friend went to the doctor. I don't remember why she was there in the first place, but I guess after a scan of some kind, they discovered (yes, the girl as well) that she was 8 months pregnant!!! The girl is heavy-set to begin with but to not know that you've been lugging around an extra body just floors me. So she had to call her mom because they wanted to deliver the baby ASAP. What was that call like?
"Uh, mom, can you meet me at the hospital?"
"Oh my God, what's wrong?"
"Uh, I'm pregnant."
"What?"
"And, uh, I'll be delivering the baby shortly."
"What?!"

In other news, I've added a new link over at the side (which for some reason appears on my screen at the side's bottom!) called Wanderman's Realm. This is K. Axel Carlsson's ramblings, a newbie freelancer to the d20 arena. At least I think he's new (correct me if I'm wrong!). Axel is a frequent commenter on this blog and wrote the follow-up to my undead book for Adamant: The Dread Codex. Watch for his stuff!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...