Saturday, December 24, 2005

It is Finished!

After a few days of intense thought and work, Behind the Spells: Expanded "Wish" Edition is now complete and sent off to Phil Reed. Is it the best yet in the series? I don't know. One thing's for sure, there's only so much tinkering you can do with a project before it all starts to look wrong. I figured it was time to hand it in before I really screwed it up. ;) I do think the pdf answers the "whys" in regards to the limits wish has imposed on it. And it was rather difficult coming up with a reason for anyone to create limited wish. I hope some purchasers agree with my thoughts.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...