Thursday, January 19, 2006

Author's Prerogative

When a freelancer begins working on a project, he has almost no choice but to see it through to the end. Especially so if a contract is involved. Fortunately, I've no such obligation with the Behind the Spells series. No, no, I'm not thinking of quitting its production. Perish the thought. What I'm referring to is a sudden change of topic. According to my previous blog entry, I was working on BtS: Cure Wounds. While this issue most certainly will come to pass, it will not do so this week. I decided to spend more time on that one since a lot more than one spell is involved (albeit all of them accomplish pretty much the same results). Instead, this week sees the release of another divine staple: bless.

Not much else to report this week, hence the lack of updates. Figured I'd better drop something on here for the 3 people still reading. ;)

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...