Monday, January 09, 2006

Magic MIssile (now available in Silver)

Just noticed that on RPGNow my BtS: Magic Missile is a Popular "Silver" Pick. Woohoo! I believe this means that at least 100 have been sold. Very nice. Look for the next issue, shield, in the next day or two.

In other rpg news, I got a look at Temporality's cover art pencil sketch and it looks pretty sweet. Nothing too elaborate; just enough to get the point of multiple genre possibility across to readers. Very much looking forward to its release in the coming months.

1 comment:

Bret said...

It does seem to be doing well. It's consistently keeping in the top 25 of RPGNow's monthly list. Hard to judge if it's financially good for me since I'm only paid once a month.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...