Sunday, January 15, 2006

My "Other Stuff"

Over the last year, I've worked on a number of pdfs for Dark Quest Games. I see these are now starting to surface. The most recent of which, Parry & Riposte, you can find here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=6255 The other is called Goblins and you can find it easily enough through the above link. For each of these I'm responsible for most, if not all, of the stat block work. When their Alchemy pdf is released in the near future, pay particular attention to the formula for calculating alchemical item DCs and prices--it's mine! Oddly enough, the PHB rules didn't include such a formula. Hmm, I think I blogged about that before. Oh well.

1 comment:

Bret said...

Yes, instant gratification is nice. :) Let me know what you think of Parry & Riposte (and the BtS of course!).

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...