Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Temporality Update

There was an email waiting for me today from Neal Levin, head honcho of Dark Quest. Seems the sketch for my time travel book's cover will be done by the 15th of this month with a final cover design set by the 30th. Neal claims that a March release is "feasible." It's about damned time...er, I mean, I can't wait! :)

In BtS news, I'll be finishing up the web edition tonight. Then it's back to working on Invasion: Freeport. I really have to stop scheduling all this work for myself so that I can catch up on my reading (this inspired by Brad's blog). Between unread fiction and gaming books, I've got several shelf-fulls of fun whenever I decide to pull in my freelancing shingle. Will this happen anytime soon? Better not, I suppose, or there'll be unhappy BtS subscription holders. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there many subscribers yet?

Bret said...

I have no idea. There's you and at least on other person so far.

Bret said...

Brad: Here's the post where Phil discusses if you have previous issues or not: http://www.enworld.org/showpost.php?p=2821075&postcount=9

Anonymous said...

Personally, I would like to hear more Drug Store stories!!!

Bret said...

When something really strange happens at the druggie, I'm sure I'll blog about it.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...