Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Prismatic Trio

This is a day or two late, but the newest Behind the Spells is now up for sale: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=7069 Maxolt takes a look at prismatic sphere, spray, and wall in this expanded issue. There hasn't been one this long since Wish & Limited Wish. I can only hope the reviews are as favorable for the Trio as they were for Wish. It took me unusually long to write the latest installment. Either I really am running out of gas for the series or I just didn't like trying to cover three spells at once. Hmm, maybe a little of both. Next up is BtS: Silence. Over the weekend I jotted down some good notes for this one but I don't see me getting to the writing part until tomorrow.

Today I'm taking my brother with me to Bryn Mawr for a little game shopping. He's home from Philly to attend some sort of computer seminar in Allentown and must be returned before day's end. At his suggestion, I'll drop him at a train station in conjunction with an outing. Smart man. ;) The Bryn Mawr store normally has a great amount of gaming stuff and my wallet is shuddering already. As much as I'd like to grab something new (especially considering that my birthday is coming up on the 28th), I'll try to remain composed since my credit cards bills are calling out for some bucks this time of the month.

And speaking of money, I've decided to try and sell some of the d20 stuff I don't see myself using. Help out a starving artist and buy something! See here for details: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=163218

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...