Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Temporality

Just a quick note. If anyone has purchased Temporality, feel free to tell me what you thought of it here or in more public venues. I think it's a great resource for all things time travel related and want others to know of its existence. It's always the time between a product's release date and the first review that is the most irritating. I shouldn't even be worried, really, what people think. I wrote it with the best intentions and if people find the rules or even my take on the subject hokey then oh well. I did my best. Let history be my judge. And if I don't like what history has to say, I'll go back in time and change it! ;)

4 comments:

Scot said...

I didn't buy it yet, but I already know it's great! Congrats on finally publishing a product devoted to your favorite sci-fi/fantasy plot device.

Bret said...

And thank you, oh brother of mine, for aiding in playtesting my timely ideas. :)

Steve said...

I write reviews for d20 Magazine Rack and for my own site, and I'll be bumping Temporality to the top of the list.

Have no fear!

Bret said...

Excellent! My browser surfs past d20Zine! on a regular basis. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Many thanks!

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...