Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Temporality

Just a quick note. If anyone has purchased Temporality, feel free to tell me what you thought of it here or in more public venues. I think it's a great resource for all things time travel related and want others to know of its existence. It's always the time between a product's release date and the first review that is the most irritating. I shouldn't even be worried, really, what people think. I wrote it with the best intentions and if people find the rules or even my take on the subject hokey then oh well. I did my best. Let history be my judge. And if I don't like what history has to say, I'll go back in time and change it! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Scot said...

I didn't buy it yet, but I already know it's great! Congrats on finally publishing a product devoted to your favorite sci-fi/fantasy plot device.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Bret said...

And thank you, oh brother of mine, for aiding in playtesting my timely ideas. :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I write reviews for d20 Magazine Rack and for my own site, and I'll be bumping Temporality to the top of the list.

Have no fear!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Bret said...

Excellent! My browser surfs past d20Zine! on a regular basis. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Many thanks!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home