Sunday, August 21, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

In about an hour I'm driving my parents to a train station where they'll begin their 5-day vacation to Georgia. That means I'll be alone at home with my grandmother and dog. Should be fun. I like a little change of pace at the homestead once in a while.

I'm knee-deep in the Alchemy project mentioned previously. I've finally finalized formulas for calculating DCs and prices for alchemical items. Now I have to make sure that the items in the manuscript bits I was given matches up with it. Since I was tweaking the calculations while figuring them out, I've got a bad feeling that there are things awry in the beginning sections before I really got the hang of it. After that, there's some NPCs to writeup and then I think I'm done.

Movement on my time travel book, Temporality, is proceeding apace. This is the best thing I've ever written, if I do say so myself. It's jam-packed with rules/discussions on time travel, alternate realities, and the geography of the Continuum itself. This will also be published by Dark Quest Games later in the year as a pdf and after that in limited edition print version (if the info I have is still correct). I know a few folks in the community are waiting with baited breath and they will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...