Monday, August 29, 2005

New Links

If you've visited here more than once over the last week or two, you might have noticed two new links over on the right there. "Highmooon's Ponderings" is the blog of Daniel Perez, who I just finished a project for. His pdf company, Highmoon Media, is on track to release several pdf adventures to support Green Ronin's line of Mythic Vista books. I wrote one for the Medieval Player's Manual. It took awhile to complete (and not because it is long, cuz' it's not) but turned out to be more of an introductory adventure to a locale the PCs can use as a home base. Every single person belonging to an outpost on the England/Wales border circa 1100 is detailed with stats and personalities. I suppose if this first is successful, I could be persuaded to pen follow-up adventures using the background/over-plot of the major NPCs. This is far off, so anything could happen.

The other link, "Thoughts from the Gerbil" is by a web-friend of mine named Warren Bailey. He was an editor on one of Mystic Eye Games' Foul Locales books (which I had the pleasure of writing for in their entirety). Warren is a good man and, for some strange reason, a fan of my work. No accounting for taste, I suppose. ;) Thanks, buddy!

5 comments:

Daniel M. Perez said...

Thanks for the link, Bret. After I finish getting up to date after my vacation and the hurricane, I'm adding a Blogroll to my blog which will also list your site, as it's one of the blogs I check frequently.

Editing is done, by the way. ;-)

Bret said...

Thanks, Daniel! Good to hear about the editing. And you check here frequently? You must have too much free time. ;)

Daniel M. Perez said...

RSS is G-dsent! :-)

Bret said...

RSS--Care to translate? The editor perhaps?

Daniel M. Perez said...

Google Definition - RSS

Blogger offers it by default. Get an RSS reader (I use Pluck), and your life will change (if for better or for worse is debatable, but it will change).

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...