Thursday, August 18, 2005

"May discolor urine or feces"

Working at a drug store, you get to see such wonderous phrases as the above. But for some reason, this one gave me a writing idea. Maybe there's an alchemical substance or magic that slowly transforms the user into something else (another subtype perhaps). The first indication of this transformation is the discoloring of excretions. As I was busy at the time, the thoughts on this weren't allowed to continue. Maybe that's for the best...

In other news, I received my contributor's copy of Goodman Games' Complete Guide to Liches (v3.5) yesterday along with check. Besides my new feats and prestige classes, the book has new artwork. For some reason, my section on the lich's voice box was not included from my submission of materials. Kind of annoying but I think I still got paid for it. Perhaps it'll surface in a web enhancment.

2 comments:

Daniel M. Perez said...

You know, I have to agree. Maybe that's one alchemical item we don't need to have in the game after all...

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't think of discolored urine or feces as a side effect, but rather an unexpected and mildly intruiging diversion. Hey, I like a good surprise every now and then.

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...