Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Typical Day Off

Sometimes I go shopping. Other times I go for a hike. And then, there's days like today. Get up feeling like I'm going to relax and then wind up writing. Can't say I'm that suprised since I had only a few hours work yet on the Alchemy NPCs. High level characters take sooooo long to finish but now the project is behind me. This was followed by a cleaning of my room and Jeep and then a trip to Borders. Picked up Stormwrack for 30% off. Normally I would have skipped this one but, with my planar campaign coming up, I'm convinced that every book might see some use.

Now it's on to illusionary characters!

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...