Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Art Stuff

I've sorta kinda fell into art director boots with the Hoards project. I've forwarded a cover suggestion from Brannon Hollingsworth but otherwise came up with 20+ art requests for the interior as well as a page border description. I though it would take more time to come up with these but the text fortunately speaks for me (or maybe to me). Hopefully the entire process is as expedient.

A little surprise dropped into my Inbox this evening in the form of Vegeance in Freeport fan mail. A purchaser of the adventure found it to be a "darn good adventure" and asked for tips given the nature of his campaign. He was also surprised that I would include my email within the module and encourage comments/questions. In truth, feedback is always welcome (whether it's fan or hate mail) as it makes me take a more critical look at my stuff. In this case, pondering changes to the adventure given that the person's campaign was forwarded 2 years from when Vengeance should take place was fun.

Ah, I almost forgot. A comprehensive review has appeared for BtS: Fireball from reviewer extraordinaire Chris Gath: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=5926&reviews_id=13514

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...