Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Review and a New Dragonlance Novel

Just saw a review pop up for BtS: Prestidigitation here: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=6746&reviews_id=13537 I've also started the next issue--BtS: Cure Wounds. I've already come up with some neat spell secrets. The origins of these healing spells may also be a cool read.

Stayed inside yesterday to try and beat the heat. After a hectic morning getting the first batch of Ebay books to the post office, I started reading Outbound Flight and also constructed the book shelf bought with Linda while in Delaware last Sunday. Yeah, I know that shelf construction isn't exactly conducive to beating the heat but it had to be done and I needed a solid block of time. Now that it's erected and holding some stuff, I feel better (and feel like buying more books!).

In addition to the Star Wars novel, I started to re-read Dragons of Autumn Twilight on Saturday in preparation for Dragons of the Dwarven Depths. If you haven't been paying much attention to the new WotC novels, you may not realize that Weis and Hickman have returned to the Chronicles trilogy to fill in the gaps between novels. The first of these has just been released and I plan on reading it after Autumn Twilight to see how it "fits" in terms of feel. Read about the new book here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=products/dlnovel/956467200

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...