Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"New" Books

Just a quick note that I've been assembling some of the ficiton I've queried folks about here. I received Swords Against Death by Leiber and Night Arrant by Gygax and have other Gord books--Sea of Death and City of Hawks--on order. I'll also be picking up the other requisite Lanhkmar books (thanks Steve for your list!). If you're looking for older titles like these, you probably can't do much better than to shop the other sellers on Amazon for great prices.

1 comment:

Bret said...

What attracted me to the Gord titles is that I read Gary's first story in Dragon #100 just last weekend and really enjoyed it. In the mag's recent anniversary issue there was another Gord story and, while it wasn't as good, it did have a co-author so I wondered how much Gary actually contributed. Thus, to discover whether GG's talents are true I decided to purchase some Gord. I'll let ya know how it goes.

As for the Freeport trilogy, I'd love to run it. But Vengeance wouldn't be much of a surprise to you if I ran it. Can you roleplay despite knowing the plot, Brad?

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...