Sunday, July 23, 2006

Status Quo

Looks like some dust is collecting on the 'ol blog since Wednesday. Sorry but I've got nothing new to report. We played another bit of Lost Vault of Thazhar Rho (probably butchered that name as usual) and no one died. I enlarge person'd my cleric of Torm to deal with some kobolds. At a suggestion from my brother, I decided to trample the little devils, slaying at least 8 of them in one fell swoop. Well, the heat of the moment must have clogged my brain because I soon after recalled that, unless I actually have the trample special attack then I shouldn't have been able to use it. Brad (the DM) let it slide. I still feel kinda bad but the whole scene was pretty amusing and, in the end, that's all that matters.

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...