Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Out With the Old...

...and in with the, well, old (sort of). My trip to Days of Knights today was quite pleasant. The people were sociable and the selection was very good (although I already owned much of the d20 I wanted). I did pick up the print version of Hot Pursuit (the chase rules from Adamant), some new minis, Coils of Set (Necromancer/Kenzer), and something I've been looking for--the Maztica box set (this being the old mentioned above). In an effort to gain back some of the $$ spent, I've dumped more stuff onto the altar of Ebay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvantas1QQhtZ-1

No comments:

Contrary to Popular Belief...

...I'm still around! Feeling a little nostalgic for the old blogging life tonight so decided to stop in and post an update. Oh, life, yo...